Today’s Daily news: Creaks announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Dodo Peak
- Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
- Neko Ghost, Jump!
- Street Power Soccer
Amanita Design have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Creaks. It will be released on July 22nd in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer and some details:
The ground starts shaking, light bulbs are breaking – and something rather unusual is happening right behind the walls of your very room. Equipped with nothing but wit and courage, you slowly descend into a world inhabited by avian folk and seemingly deadly furniture monsters. From the creators of indie classics Machinarium and Samorost comes Creaks, a new puzzle adventure game that delights the senses with its hand-painted visuals, precise animation, eerie sounds, and an eclectic original score from Hidden Orchestra. Proceed at your own pace at figuring out the solutions to dozens of carefully designed puzzles, explore the mansion for hidden paintings and uncover the great secret. Creaks is best enjoyed with a controller and a good pair of headphones.
Creaks (Switch – eShop) comes out on July 22nd in Europe and North America.
Source: Amanita Design (Twitter)
Screenwave Media have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Dodo Peak, a classic arcade platformer developed by Moving Pieces. It will be released on July 31st in Europe and North America, and is now available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop for $9.99.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
Dodo Peak sees players grab coins, dodge sneaky snakes, steer clear of malevolent monkeys, snatch power-ups, and compete for stage-clear times along the way. The more baby dodos you save, the longer your marching line grows. Players will need to think quickly and be strategic for every move they make, or they risk losing the seriously cute baby dodos and nobody wants that on their conscience.
- 50+ beautiful hand-crafted levels with unique layouts, goals, and enemies.
- Simple touch controls anyone can learn, with plenty of challenging levels as you grow your skills.
- A variety of vibrant environments including tropical islands, sunset hills, and dangerous volcanoes, with more on the way!
- Unlock comical and unique new dodos by beating levels and collecting coins.
- Compete to finish levels the fastest on in-game leaderboards.
- Seamless offline play and cloud save synchronization across devices.
- Competitive challenges featuring more difficult, remixed versions of levels each week.
- Perfect for varied play sessions.
Dodo Peak (Switch – eShop) comes out on July 31st in Europe and North America.
Source: Screenwave Media PR
Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
Later today, the latest Software update for Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid will be released (Ver. 2.3.0). The following will also be released:
- New Character: Robert “RJ” James, Jungle Fury Purple Ranger ($5.99), part of Season 3
- New Character Skin: Phantom Beast King Skin for Dai Shi (Free with Purchase of Season 3 Pass)
- New Ultra (Free): Samurai Megazord
- Megazord Revamp (Free)
Here’s a trailer for Robert “RJ” James (aka Jungle Fury Purple Ranger):
And as part of Season 3, even more content is on the way:
- Lauren Shiba, Super Samurai Red Ranger ($5.99)
- To-Be-Revealed New Character ($5.99)
Neko Ghost, Jump!
Here’s the latest trailer for Neko Ghost, Jump!:
Don’t forget: the Kickstarter campaign for the game is still ongoing, with $7 058 pledged as of writing (of the $15 000 goal).
Neko Ghost, Jump! (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Street Power Soccer
Here’s the latest video for Street Power Soccer:
Jeand Doest, also known as EasyMan, is a born street footballer from Rotterdam. Jeand has twice been crowned Panna World Champion and is known within the scene as “King of Panna”. He has shown his skills all over the world in countries such as Mexico, India, the US, Bahrain, Germany and Dubai.
Street Power Soccer (Switch) comes out on August 25th in Europe and North America.
Here’s the latest set of screenshots for Indivisible:
Indivisible (Switch) comes out on July 16th in Japan.
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!