Today’s Daily news: Down in Bermuda announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Gods Will Fall
- Spacebase Startopia
- Binarystar Infinity
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin
- Do You Know Your Nintendo?
Down in Bermuda
Yak & Co. have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Down in Bermuda, a puzzle adventure game. It will be released on January 14th in Europe and North America for $19.99.
Here’s a trailer and some details for the game:
An unnatural storm leaves an adventurous aviator stranded for decades within the infamous Bermuda. Overcome creatures of the deep and unravel the island’s secrets in search for a way back home. Down in Bermuda is a quirky adventure filled with puzzles to solve and mysteries to uncover. Our adventurous aviator Milton finds himself trapped in a time bubble deep inside Bermuda and needs your help to escape. Crack codes, solve puzzles, collect magic orbs and escape each of the six unique islands, each one leading to the next on a quest for a way back home.
Down in Bermuda (Switch – eShop) comes out on January 14th in Europe and North America.
Source: Yak & Co PR
Gods Will Fall
Deep Silver have announced that digital pre-orders for Gods Will Fall are now live. Players who pre-order the game will get the Hunter’s Head Gear as bonus.
Here’s some details about that exclusive piece of gear:
The Hunter’s Head Gear is assigned at random in each new game playthrough. The thrill of the hunt runs through the blood of the clan and it is ritual for the trophies seized to be worn proudly and displayed for all to take notice. The hides of five exclusive beasts – a wolf, bear, boar, fox, and badger -are fit to be worn by any warrior and shall act as an emblazoned warning to the gods that the hunt is indeed on.
But that’s not all: Deep Silver have also announced that a special edition of the game, called Valiant Edition, is also available for pre-order. It includes the Valley of the Dormant Gods DLC, but also all the following:
- Three New Gods – Enter and battle your way through three new infernal god realms. Each of these uncharted hellscapes, inhabited by abominable swarms of minions, will be a grueling test to your mettle.
- New Weapon Classes – Play as two new barbarous warrior types, each with their own unique death-dealing style of combat.
- New Items – A windfall of new gear and provisions to aid your clan in battle and turn the tides of war.
- New Skills – New methods of melee to further expand your warrior’s combat system and ensure the apt champion is chosen for the battle that lies ahead.
- Overworld Extras – As you traverse the tranquil overworld, keep your eyes peeled and unearth the hidden secrets now spread across the serene landscape.
- Warriors Garb – Suit up your clan in the finest battle-ready attire and headgear for extra swagger as they enter the fray.
Finally, here’s the latest trailer and some more screenshots for the game:
Gods Will Fall (Switch – eShop) comes out on January 29th in Europe and North America.
Source: Deep Silver PR
Here’s an updated list of key features for Spacebase Startopia:
- Single player campaign with 4 fully voiced single player missions
- Learn with 5 fun tutorials
- Competitive and a cooperative multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Multiplayer mode: Quick Match, Skirmish Mode (8 out of 9 levels unlocked), CoOp first 4 Missions
- Individually configurable sandbox mode
- Build lots of rooms across three very different decks to offer everything that the visiting aliens could wish for
- Manage a melting pot of different alien races, each with their own individual – and sometimes contradictory – needs and desires
- Produce and trade resources to turn a profit, while running sabotage missions against your competitors
Spacebase Startopia (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Kalypso Media PR
Forever Entertainment have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Binarystar Infinity (developed by Ricci Cedric Design Games). No release date yet, but here’s a trailer and some details:
On stardate 2258.42, Talios, the main moon of our system was destroyed by an unknown mothership. As the best pilots of the Binarystar Space force, you are in charge of assessing the threat, strategically retaliate, and destroy the unknown invader.
Binarystar Infinity (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin
Here’s the latest TV Commercial for Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin in Japan:
Do You Know Your Nintendo?
Here’s the latest Do You Know Your Nintendo? video, this time focusing on Pikmin 3 Deluxe:
Here’s the latest video for Minecraft:
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!