Today’s Daily news: latest trailer for My Hero One’s Justice 2, but also…
- Empire of Sin
- Giraffe and Annika
- Pumpkin Jack
- Katana Kami: A Way of the Samurai Story
My Hero One’s Justice 2
Here’s the latest trailer for My Hero One’s Justice 2:
My Hero One’s Justice 2 (Switch) comes out on March 12th in Japan, and March 13th in Europe and North America.
Empire of Sin
Bad news for players who were looking forward to Empire of Sin: Brenda Romero (Director) has announced that the game needs more time in the oven, and so has been delayed to Fall 2020.
Here’s the message:
Empire of Sin (Switch) comes out this Fall worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: official Twitter account
Giraffe and Annika
Here’s a trailer and plenty of pictures for Giraffe and Annika:
Giraffe and Annika (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Headup Games have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Pumpkin Jack, a 3D platformer developed by Nicolas Meyssonnier. It will be released in Q4 2020 in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer and some details:
Pumpkin Jack is a Spooky Scary 3D platformer in which you embody Jack, the Mythical Pumpkin Lord! Dive into an Epic Adventure through otherworldly landscapes and help the Evil annihilate the Good! Travel through epic and dramatic settings, with each level having its own eerie atmosphere. Using a vibrant palette and high quality lighting effects, Pumpkin Jack invents its own unique cartoon universe inspired by the classic PS2 graphic style. You will have to master the arts of dodging, timing and movement to vanquish Jack’s foes. During the dynamic real time battles, choose which weapon you want to use and strike at the critical moment! Solve puzzles that focus on physics, gravity and reflection. Inhabit a pumpkin head and burn books, hammer some moles, create a path for magic spheres… But also more!
Pumpkin Jack (Switch – eShop) comes out in Q4 2020 in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Ratalaika Games have confirmed that Knightin’+ will be released on February 21st in Europe and North America. It will cost 5.99€ / $5.99.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
Join brave Sir Lootalot on his epic quest in this little adventure. Explore and fight your way through the four dangerous dungeons filled with dangerous traps, devious puzzles and magical artifacts. Survive all four dungeons by unlocking new abilities and items that can help Sir Lootalot conquer his enemies. Knightin’+ is a classic adventure game inspired by many of the amazing masterpieces from 90s.
- Classic adventure gameplay
- Tongue-in-cheek story (that shouldn’t be taken seriously by any means)
- Stylish pixel art graphics
- Groove to a catchy original soundtrack while exploring!
Knightin’+ (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 21st in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Ratalaika Games PR
Katana Kami: A Way of the Samurai Story
This week, Katana Kami: A Way of the Samurai Story will be featured in the latest issue of Famitsu magazine. Here’s the usual preview pictures:
The latest issue of Famitsu magazine comes out on Thursday in Japan (effectively Wednesday morning/afternoon in North America and Europe respectively).
Katana Kami: A Way of the Samurai Story (Switch) comes out on February 20th worldwide.
And here comes another Free 2 Play FPS on Nintendo Switch: Warface! It was stealth-released yesterday in Europe and North America, and it comes with the Titan update.
Here’s a trailer and some details about the Nintendo Switch version of the game:
- It’s the first CryEngine-powered title on Nintendo Switch. The game is using a heavily customized version of CryEngine and is running locked in 30FPS/720p in TV mode and 540p in handheld and tabletop modes, providing an optimal balance of image clarity and performance
- The development was done by MY.GAMES’ in-house studio Allods Team, known for PS4 and Xbox One versions of Warface and Skyforge
- Warface on Nintendo Switch supports some platform-specific features like gyro controls for more precise aiming, HD Rumble, and Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
- Online multiplayer and voice chat is supported without a need for paid Nintendo Online subscription
- All PvE missions will be available at launch, as well as 5 PvP modes (Team Deathmatch, Free For All, Plant the Bomb, Storm, Blitz), 3 Special Operations (The HQ, Cold Peak, Earth Shaker). Players will be unlocking new content and game modes every week
- Switch version also includes the latest Warface: Titan update, adding the 5th playable class to the game, the SED
Source: My.Com PR