Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Rez Plz announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Grandia HD Collection
- Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
- Cosmic Defenders
Graffiti Games have announced another game for the Nintendo Switch: Rez Plz, a co-op puzzle platformer developed by Long Neck Games releasing next year in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
REZ PLZ is a pixel art puzzle platformer where 1-2 players control two wizard brothers, Arcan and Zeph, who possess the power of resurrection. While traversing through platforming challenges and solving puzzles, players will encounter dangerous monsters and traps that require them to KILL one of the wizard brothers to advance. But thanks to a magical scroll, the brothers are able to resurrect each other from a multitude of one-hit deaths, ranging from being sliced in half, eaten by creatures, burned alive and more. As players progress, they will unlock new spells that grant them abilities to conquer the increasingly difficult challenges ahead.
- Co-op Play – Band together with your “brother” to take on REZ PLZ’s challenges, and remember that teamwork is key.
- Dastardly Puzzle-Solving – Use magical abilities to solve difficult puzzles, but sometimes death is the only solution.
- Death Around Every Corner – Death is everywhere in REZ PLZ, and can come from being eaten by monsters, sliced in half by guards, smashed by boulders and more.
- Five Unique Biomes in a Pixel Art World – Conquer beautifully rendered pixel art biomes, each with its own unique challenges and monsters.
- Unlockables – Explore and find a bevy of unlockable cosmetic items and unlockable gauntlet levels to customize your gameplay.
- Bonus Modes – Challenge yourself further with bonus modes such as PVP foot race
Rez Plz (Switch – eShop) comes out in 2020 in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Graffiti Games PR
Here’s the latest screenshot for Oninaki:
“As sovereign, I have a duty to protect this realm from harm. And you, the living, bound as you are to life, have a duty to celebrate all creation.”
Oninaki (Switch) comes out on August 22nd worldwide.
Source: Square-Enix (Twitter)
Here’s the latest screenshot for Ira:
Ira (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: official Twitter account
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
The developers of Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden have announced that another update is in the works, in order to fix crashes and various other gameplay-related issues reported by players. Unfortunately, no ETA on when this update will be released.
Source: The Bearded Ladies (Twitter)
Grandia HD Collection
GungHo have announced that the Grandia HD Collection, slated for an August 16th release in Europe and North America, will only have a Japanese audio at launch. Players interested in Japanese text will have to wait for a future update, releasing at a later date.
Grandia HD Collection (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 16th in Europe and North America, and later in Japan.
Source: GungHo (Twitter)
Here’s the latest video clip for Sparklite
Sparklite (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Here’s the latest video clip for Cosmic Defenders
Cosmic Defenders (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.