Today’s Daily Briefs: latest trailer and details for Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa , but also…
- Sniper Elite
- Jinrui no Minna-sama e
- Kill-la-Kill -IF-
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen
Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa
As announced earlier today, PQube shared a new trailer and some more details about Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa.
Let’s start with the new trailer:
And here’s the latest set of details, shining some light on the gameplay:
Having been granted the power of Kotodama by the Demon Fox, Mon-chan – you, the protagonist, are tasked with unveiling the mystery of Fujisawa Academy by investigating its pupils and uncovering their secrets.
The power of Kotodama allows you to challenge your target in order to coerce the truth from them. Defeat them in battle by stripping them of their clothes – thereby exposing them, and their lies, to help drive your ongoing investigation of the Academy.
Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa gameplay features a puzzle-battle system alongside a traditional visual novel experience, in order to confront the suspects of Fujisawa Academy.
– Gather clues by talking to the members of Fujisawa Academy. Collecting clues will enable you to challenge the students.
– The more clues you collect, the more you will level the elements in your puzzle battles.
– In battles, line up matches and combos to score against your opponent – filling their ‘Happy Gauge’.
– Fill the gauge completely before your moves are used up to defeat your opponent.
– Filling sections of the gauge will strip a layer of clothes from your opponent and replenish your moves!
– Score big combos to unlock more devastating powers!
– Earn Challenge Points by matching attributes that a character is more susceptible to.
– Spend your Challenge Points to Slime, Feather, Shock or Ice your opponent into giving you more moves!
– Challenge incorrectly and feel the wrath of Hindrance Attacks – a target’s signature move that will make your opponent tougher to beat.
– Strip your target completely naked to win the battle and expose their lies!
In addition to the challenges during the story, players can let the main character enter Fantasize Mode in his bedroom. This mode lets you practise your techniques and unlock alternative sets of underwear for the whole cast!
Uncover the secrets of the student and you’ll be one step closer to solving the many mysteries of the Academy – however, be warned, uncovering the true secrets of the Academy will be much harder than you think.
Only the most dedicated players will be able to reach the true ending!
Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries of Fujisawa (Switch) comes out on May 31st in Europe, and June 4th in North America.
Source: PQube PR
In the latest Sniper Elite Development Update, Rebellion announced a few Sniper Elite projects, and it happens two of them are coming to the Nintendo Switch:
- Sniper Elite V2 Remastered
- Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition
Here’s the video:
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered features new playable characters, but also a brand new photo mode, expanded online multiplayer, but also all the additional content ever released for the game. It will be released at retail and on the Nintendo eShop, later this year.
Here’s some screenshots (obviously not from the Nintendo Switch version):
As for Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition, it will also be released this year on Nintendo Switch. It will includes all the additional content previously released for the game, but also some exclusive features such as local wireless multiplayer, and even motion controls.S
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered and Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition (Switch) both come out later this year in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Rebellion PR
Jinrui no Minna-sama e
Here’s the latest set of screenshots and character artworks for Jinruin no Minna-sama e:
Jinruin no Minna-sama e (Switch) comes out on May 30th in Japan.
Arc System Works have revealed that Kill-la-Kill -IF- will be released on July 25th in Japan, though it seems the release date wasn’t meant to be revealed that way. Indeed, the press release (which is about the NicoNico Choukaigi event, next month) has been edited and does not mention the release date anymore. It’s not clear when Arc System Works will properly announce it, though!
Kill-la-Kill -IF- (Switch) comes out on July 25th in Japan, and later this year in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen
Here’s some more screenshots for Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen:
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen (Switch) comes out on April 23rd in Europe and North America, and April 25th in Japan.