On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Clea on Nintendo Switch (originally released on October 30th 2020 in Europe and North America)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Clea – Ver. ???
- Release date: May 13th 2021 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
- Four new costumes have been added to the game, unlocked by default!
- Halloween: A costume based on the beloved holiday, with a cute pumpkin lantern!
- Len of Ne No Kami: Kuro Iroduku Yomiji’s fantastic heroine gets her own costume!
- 16-Bit: Our Discord community dress! We held an event where 16 chaos/chaos+ completionists were asked to let their presence be known. Our mighty 16 rocked up, so as promised, the 16-bit dress is now unlocked.
- Rain: This rain dress warrants an official spot by my books. Enjoy!
- Lighting fixes across the campaign. Many light sources were far too bright in retrospect, now that I have the experience built from Clea 2’s development.
- Fixed an extremely rare bug where, after you peek left/right, your character could be stuck walking in place.
- The UI used to look slightly wonky on higher resolutions (as you approach 4K). Some buttons would be too big, or the text would be too small, etc.. This is no longer the case.
- Enemies’ hearing and sight ranges (when in close proximity) will now vary based on difficulty.
- Subtle AI tweaks to grant players more breathing space on lower difficulties.
- The final enemy now seeks the player more reliably, in exchange for a reduced vision range (as per design)
- Some enemies are no longer invisible on invisible mode, but they are still harder to see (removed light source)
- Fixed a bug where, if you returned from the cells and headed right, you could find an enemy who failed to activate (and be frozen in place)
- Clea’s base speed increased by 0.5. When you return to Clea 1 after Clea 2 (featuring Florine), Clea’s movement speed can feel like a slog.
- Difficulty balanced in chapter two.
- Fixes some areas where your lantern can pop slightly through the side walls.
- Fixed minor visual glitch on top of the lantern with the Invisibility Cloak.
- Fixed minor visual glitch on the x-shaped key piece.
- An assortment of other minor fixes. For instance, a cake floating a single pixel above a table in chapter 4.
- Removed an exploit where, if you cancel out the upgrades pop up then immediately pick an option, you can re-use the same crystal ball to obtain all available upgrades.
- Removed a bug where, if you spammed confirm while saving (with infinite saves off), the save could cost you multiple candles.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Sekai Games (Twitter)
How to download updates for Clea for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Clea, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.