First announced back in November 2018, Body of Evidence finally has a release date: it will be released this Friday (December 17th) in Europe and North America. It will cost 9.99€ / $9.99.
Here’s the latest trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Become a dead body disposal specialist. Accept jobs from various people, from cops to the mafia. Make connections, follow the storyline full of plot twists, low-poly bloody scenes, a wicked sense of humor, and tons of pop-culture references. Always stay sharp, expect the unexpected, and of course… leave no evidence.
As a “cleaner” you need to get rid of the body and make sure there is no evidence left behind. Remember, you’re on a clock. Think fast, use proper tools, and don’t mess up… Leave one smear of blood and you’re in trouble. All of this in a low-poly noir style.
Can’t open the door? Get that lockpick out and work that lock. Use a mop, a brush soaked in some soap, or a nearby hose to make the mess disappear. You should probably use some luminol to expose some hidden blood stains as well… Cuz the police won’t miss those! Then just leave carrying the corpse in a body bag like nothing ever happened.
- Full of black humor.
- Many ways to complete each level.
- 30 different flats with unique crime scenes.
- Advanced hiding body mechanic.
- Inspired by Quentin Tarantino movies – remember Jules from Pulp Fiction?
- Advanced ragdoll effects – lift, bend, move, drop, squeeze naturally.
- Music by Draco Nared (Agony, Lust for Darkness, Phantaruk, House Flipper).
- From the creators of House Flipper!
Body of Evidence (Switch – eShop) comes out on December 17th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: No Gravity Games PR