On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night on Nintendo Switch (originally released on June 25th 2019 in Europe and North America, and later in Japan)
Click here for more Software updates!
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: June 25th 2019 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- adds content
- improves performance
- Additional notes: this is the Day 1 update for the game.
- Source: 505 Games (Kickstarter)
How to download updates for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.