Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Ver. 2.5.0 is now available, and it brings various new features and improvements to the game.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Ver. 2.5.0 – Happy Homeroom
Just like the previous ones, this new update brings more normal classes for Happy Homeroom (all the way to 11-8). But that’s not all: a Free Class feature was added, allowing you to take one Event Class per day without having to use a HH Voucher. Unfortunately, normal classes are not included, only Event Classes!
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Ver. 2.5.0 – Bundling Snacks
Starting with Ver. 2.5.0, you can bundle snacks, which allows you to give more than one Snack to a given animal at a time.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Ver. 2.5.0 – Market Box Improvements
This update brings some more improvements to the Market Box:
- you can now check your friends’ Market Boxes from your own Market Box screen;
- removing items from your Market Box automatically returns them to your inventory;
- you can now collect all your earnings at once;
- and more…
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Ver. 2.5.0 – Favourite items
This update brings a really useful feature: you can now register furniture and clothing items as Favourites, therefore preventing you from accidently selling them, giving them to Gulliver, etc.. Some items will automatically be registered as Favourites when you obtain them, but only for new ones: those that are already in your inventory will not be automatically registered (you will have to do so manually).
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Ver. 2.5.0 – Item Terminology Adjustments and Changes to Item Sales Prices
Check out this post for more details about those changes!
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Ver. 2.5.0 – Shovelstrike Quarry Updates
The Shovelstrike Quarry has received some more updates:
- during the Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt, it’s now easier to choose a Gyroidite as reward;
- you can now use Leaf Tickets to enter the Shovelstrike Quarry up to 3 times per day;
- helping your friends will net you friend power x1, and you can now get rewards for helping up to 10 times per day;
- the amount of time you can enter the Shovelstrike Quarry every day now resets at the same time as the daily refresh.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Ver. 2.5.0 – Additional changes
Finally, here’s some additional changes included in this update:
- Memories: you no longer need the required animals to view a Scrapbook Memory. This applies to both new and previously added Memories;
- from now on, if you have more than the maximum allowed of craft materials, seeds, or plants, the extras will be automatically converted into Bells;
- 3 new king-sized fish have been added;
- the appearance rate of some fish and insects has been adjusted;
- the catch rates for throw nets and honeys hae been adjusted;
- other adjustments.
That’s it for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Ver. 2.5.0! Make sure to check out the Events and Content Updates page to keep up to date with all that’s happening in the game!