In Animal Crossing, there are various seasonal events for players to enjoy: those take place all over the year, and are one of the highlights of the games. We already knew that similiar events would also take place in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, and in fact, the first one went live today. Unsurprisingly, this one is all about Christmas, and runs until December 26th.
Thanks to this event, you can craft some special Christmas-themed pieces of furniture, but to do that, you need Candy Canes. How to get those Candy Canes you ask? By fulfilling the requests of your various animal friends! You can also get some from the Shovelstrike Quarry, and by completing some Timed Goals.
Here’s the list of furniture you can craft:
- festive bow tree (cute): 100 candy canes, 500 Bells
- three-ball snowman (cute): 300 candy canes, 800 Bells
- Jingle fence (cute): 50 candy canes, 300 Bells
- Jingle checked sofa (natural): 20 candy canes, 100 Bells
- big festive cake (cute): 20 candy canes, 100 Bells
- mountain of presents (hip): 20 candy canes, 100 Bells
- Jingle checked bed (natural): 50 candy canes, 300 Bells
- Jingle checked rug (natural): 50 candy canes, 300 Bells
- Jingle snow globe (cute): 100 candy canes, 500 Bells
- festive streetlight (cute): 100 candy canes, 500 Bells
- festive fireplace (cute): 300 candy canes, 800 Bells
But that’s not all: there’s also special holiday clothing to unlock, by completing a special set of Timed Goals. Here’s the list of clothing items you can unlock:
- Santa hat
- Santa coat
- Santa skirt
- Santa pants
- Santa boots
Speaking of the Santa hat, all players can get one simply by logging-in before the end of the event!
Finally, some quick notes about the event: the holiday furniture can only be crafted during the event. If you start the crafting before the end of the event, you will still receive the furniture if the event is over by the time it’s completed.
Source: Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp