Yesterday, yet another event for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp was announced by Nintendo on the official Animal Crossing account on Twitter. It’s the 4th Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt event, and it’s now live. It runs until August 29th!
As the name implies, this event tasks you with finding gyroidite, and more precisely denim gyroidite, which can be found all over the place. But why search for them in the first place, you ask? Well, those mysterious little creatures can be used to craft special furniture and clothing items, including denim items!
If you need some help finding denim gyroidite, you can head over to the Shovelstrike Quarry, where you will be able to find some… but only when the denim gyroidite icon is displayed on the map! Naturally, denim gyroidite will no longer appear there once the event is over.
Finally, if you want even more gyroidite, you can try to complete the special set of Timed Goals: Event Challenge. Make sure to check out the Events and Content Updates page for more details! Keep in mind only gyroidite found on the ground count for those goals: those received from the Shovelstrike Quarry do not.
Here’s the items you can craft using those gyroidite:
- denim display table (cool): Leaf Ticket x100
- denim sofa (cool): denim gyroidite x100, 1 500 Bells
- denim patchwork rug (cool): denim gyroidite x80, 1 200 Bells
- denim headband (natural): denim gyroidite x30, 500 Bells
- denim overall dress (cool): denim gyroidite x50, 800 Bells
- denim shirt (cool): Leaf Ticket x50
- denim cap (cool): denim gyroidite x30, 500 Bells
- denim slip-ons (natural): denim gyroidite x20, 300 Bells
As usual, make sure to keep an eye out on the Events and Content Updates page to keep up to date with all that’s happening in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp!
Previous Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt events
Source: Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp