All-Star Fruit Racing (Switch): Software updates (latest: Ver. 1.01)
On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for All-Star Fruit Racing on Nintendo Switch (originally released on July 13th 2018 in Europe, and August 21st 2018 in North America).
How to download updates for All-Star Fruit Racing for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for All-Star Fruit Racing, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
All-Star Fruit Racing – Ver. 1.01
- Release date: September 4th 2018 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
- List of changes:
- adds support for online play
- play with strangers
- create custom lobbies with friends
- local area network play
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: PQube PR