On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for ACTIVE LIFE Outdoor Challenge / Family Trainer on Nintendo Switch (originally released on December 17th 2020 in Japan, and September 3rd 2021 in Europe and North America)!
Click here for more Software updates!
ACTIVE LIFE Outdoor Challenge / Family Trainer – Ver. ??? (Update 3)
- Release date: December 3rd 2021 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available. This update provides the following to the game:
- A portion of mini games are now more accessible, letting you delve into the fun like never before!
- Multi-Player is even more robust! Combine your skills for a perfect teamwork rating!
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Bandai-Namco (YouTube)
How to download updates for ACTIVE LIFE Outdoor Challenge / Family Trainerhe Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for ACTIVE LIFE Outdoor Challenge / Family Trainer, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.