On this page, you will find all there is to know about upcoming Nintendo maintenance impacting the various games and services on Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS (including the Nintendo eShop on all platforms), but also the various mobile games from Nintendo (and The Pokémon Company).
All online services are functioning properly at the moment. Make sure to let us know if you notice anything wrong on your end, and we will investigate to see what’s up!
An incident is currently impacting sharing via Facebook on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS.
Upcoming Nintendo maintenance
- Nintendo eShop (Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS), Download of Software (Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS) on November 1st/2nd
You will find all the details below!
NB: the times listed below are those initially listed by Nintendo. Maintenance may end earlier than scheduled, or may last longer.
- Nintendo Switch: Nintendo eShop, Download of Software
- Wii U: Nintendo eShop, Download of Software
- Nintendo 3DS: Nintendo eShop, Download of Software
The maintenance will take place on the following day(s) and at the following time:
- Europe: November 1st (9PM) to November 2nd (2AM)
- UK: November 1st (8PM) to November 2nd (1AM)
- North America (ET): November 1st (4PM to 9PM)
- North America (PT): November 1st (1PM to 6PM)
- Japan: November 1st (5AM to 10AM)