Upcoming Nintendo Maintenance
Starting today, we are changing the way we report on maintenance for the various Nintendo online services. Instead of posting separate posts for each day, we will keep on updating one single post (this one!) as more maintenance is announced and completed. Of course, we will push it on the front page each time, and send a notice via Twitter and Facebook for those of you who don’t visit the website on a regular basis.
All online services are functioning properly at the moment. Make sure to let us know if you notice anything wrong on your end, and we will investigate to see what’s up.
Nintendo Switch can’t connect to the internet (only since March 24th)? Just reboot it!
- there will be maintenance for Super Mario Maker and Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS on Thursday/Friday [New!]
You will find all the details below!
NB: the times listed below are those initially listed by Nintendo. Maintenance may end earlier than scheduled, or may last longer.
- Wii U: Super Mario Maker (all online services)
- Nintendo 3DS: Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS (all online services)
The downtime will take place on the following day(s) and at the following time:
- Europe: April 28th (2.50AM to 4.30AM)
- UK: April 28th (1.50AM to 3.30AM)
- North America (EST): April 27th (8.50PM to 10.30PM)
- North America (PST): April 27th (5.50PM to 7.30PM)
- Japan: April 28th (9.50AM to 11.30AM)