A few weeks ago, Nintendo revealed what the amiibo from the Legend of Zelda 30th Anniversary series would do in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (you can click here, or check out below, for more details!). And today, we finally get details about the amiibo from the Breath of the Wild series!
Here’s what each amiibo can do:
- Guardian: you can get metal boxes containing useful items, or maybe even “ancient parts” (what are those, exactly? You will have to play the game to find out by yourself!)
- Link (Rider): you can get a random amount of mushrooms, a weapon, or maybe even an item for your horse;
- Link (Archer): you can get a random amount of meat and fish, or mayben even a useful bow or arrow;
- Zelda: you can get a random selection of flowers, or maybe even a shield;
- Bokoblin: you can get a variety of meat, and maybe even the Bokoblin’s favourite weapon.
The official amiibo website also reveals that the Legend of Zelda amiibo from the Super Smash Bros. series (Link, Toon Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, and Sheik) are also compatible, but it doesn’t say what they are used for…
Finally, we also learn that The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild amiibo is actually compatible with all amiibo (even amiibo cards!), though you will only get a random amount of meat or fish with those.
Here’s a reminder about what the amiibo from the Legend of Zelda 30th Anniversary can do:
- 8-bit Link will reward you with a random number of barrels, sometime with rupees inside.
- Ocarina of Time Link will reward you with a random amount of meat.
- Toon Link will reward you with a random amount of fish.
- Wind Waker Zelda will reward you with a random selection of plants.
Finally, it may not be an amiibo, but here’s a video for the Legend of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild 10″ PVC Link figure:
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U, Switch) comes out on March 3rd, worldwide.