Back in June, Nintendo announced that there would be several orchestral concerts in Japan (in October and December), to celebrate the Legend of Zelda 30th Anniversary.
- Kyoto (where the Nintendo HQ are located): October 1st at 5PM JST (doors open at 4.15PM), at the ROHM Theatre Kyoto;
- Tokyo: October 16th at 1.30PM (doors open at 1PM) and at 6PM (doors open at 5.30PM) [two performances], at the Tokyo Metropolitan Theatre;
- Nagoya: December 14th at 7PM (doors open at 6.15PM), at the NGK Spark Club Co. Ltd Civic Center Forest Hall.
To the surprise of no one, tickets sold out pretty quickly, and it’s now impossible to get one for any of the four concerts announced in June.
But good news for those of you who didnt manage to get a ticket the first time around: two new dates were announced today! They are as follows:
- Osaka: December 1st at 7PM (doors open at 6.15PM), at the Orix Theater
- Tokyo: December 4th, at 6PM (doors open at 5PM), at the Bunkamura Orchard Hall
If you’re interested, you can check out more details on the official website!
In Europe, North America, and other parts of the world, the Symphony of the Goddesses Tour is still going: click here for the full list of upcoming dates.