On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for YIIK: A Postmodern RPG on Nintendo Switch (originally released on January 17th 2019 in Europe and North America, and January 31st 2019 in Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
YIIK: A Postmodern RPG – Ver. ??? (I.V Update)
- Release date: TBA 2022
- Patch notes:
- REIMAGINED CUTSCENES – See YIIK through fresh eyes, experiencing the most compelling and accessible version to date
- NEW STORY CONTENT – Meet new characters, challenge new story bosses and dungeons, and spend more time with the supporting cast
- QUALITY OF LIFE – Square up with improved combat while enjoying better load times and a wealth of other improvements
- NEW TUNES – I.V includes over 45 minutes of new, never-before-heard music
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Ysbryd Games PR
How to download updates for YIIK: A Postmodern RPG for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for YIIK: A Postmodern RPG, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.