We still don’t know when WWE 2K18 will be released on Nintendo Switch (October 17th is the date for all other platforms…), but we already know about Take-Two’s DLC offering for the game. Said DLC will add new WWE and NXT Superstars, byt also new moves, player progression features, and more. The first DLC packs will release in late 2017, with others releasing in Early 2018.
Here’s details about the various DLC packs:
- Players will gain access to all unlockable content available at launch in the game’s VC Purchasable section (excluding downloadable content);
- Players can also decide the overall rankings and attribute levels for all playable characters throughout the life of the product.
Enduring Icons Pack (£7.99)
- Playable WWE Superstars: The Hardy Boyz;
- Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Beth Phoenix and The Rock ‘n’ Roll Express.
MyPlayer Kick Start (£7.99)
- Players will gain access to unlock and boost MyPlayer ratings and attributes made available at launch as part of the game’s MyCareer mode;
- Players can also unlock all clothing made available at launch that provides attribute boosts in MyCareer.
New Moves Pack (£2.99)
- Explore a wide variety of new in-game moves, including the Tie Breaker (made popular by WWE Superstar Tye Dillinger); the Crash Landing (made popular by NXT Superstar Kassius Ohno); the Pumphandle Death Valley Driver (made popular by NXT Superstar Akam); and the Swinging Sleeper Slam (made popular by WWE Hall of Famer Diamond Dallas Page).
NXT Generation Pack (£2.99)
- Playable WWE and NXT Superstars: Aleister Black, Drew McIntyre, Elias, Lars Sullivan and Ruby Riot;
Season Pass (£24.99)
- Enduring Icons Pack;
- MyPlayer Kick Start;
- New Moves Pack;
- NXT Generation Pack.
Each pack will be featured in the weekly Nintendo eShop Line-up posts on the week they’re released.
Finally, here’s a commercial for WWE 2K18:
WWE 2K18 (Switch) comes out this Fall worldwide.
Source: Take-Two PR