Today, WorldNeverland – Elnea Kingdom received a new Software update (Ver. 1.4.0), which brings a new feature to the game. It’s called Interior Mode, and as the name implies, it allows you to decorate the interior of your home (and other places).
When in this mode, time stops, which means you can enjoy decorating the room at your leisure without having to worry about anything else. And if you need help, you can check out the following:
- a special mission called “Let’s Decorate your Interior!”
- the in-game guide
Thanks to Interior Mode, you can decorate a room (such as your home), but also modify existing rooms. You can also check out the various interiors you have throughout the Kingdom, and more.
However, keep in mind that there’s a few restrictions in this mode:
- you cannot interact with anything else than furniture
- you cannot use any items
- you cannot move to another area (even by using magic or auto-move)
- you cannot talk to NPCs… because they are not displayed at all
- you cannot use any other features than your bag
And in order to avoid you messing with interiors by accident, you can only edit them while in Interior Mode. Also, There’s a limit to the number of interiors you can decorate through the Kingdom.
Finally, not related to Ver. 1.4.0 or Interior: the latest set of DLC is now available for purchase. It’s the Springs Outfit Set, based on the traditional clothing of Lugdell. It includes the following:
- Lugdell Clothes: Blue
- Spring Lugdell Kid’s Wear: Cyan
- Spring Lugdell Kid’s Wear: Grey
- Spring Lugdell Kid’s Wear: Red