In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story on Nintendo Switch (originally released on October 2nd 2018 in Europe and North America).
How to download updates for Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story manually, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story – Ver. 1.0.4
- Release date: ??? (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
– fixes screen tearing
– fixes error when nicknaming students
– fixes issue with the student and inventory sorting window
– fixes issue with the event menu selection
– adds post-game quests
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: PQube (Twitter)