Humble Games have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Unsighted, a RPG developed by Studio Pixel Punk. No release date yet, but we do have a trailer, some details, and some screenshots.
Let’s start with the trailer, revealed at E3 2021:
And here’s some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
After a long war with the humans, the few androids that remain in Arcadia are running out of Anima, the energy that gives all robots consciousness. It’s up to you, Alma, to find a way to recover your memories and save your friends from becoming UNSIGHTED. Explore the vast ruins of Arcadia, using every tool you can find. They need you, Alma. Every decision you make affects their fate! But remember, the clock is ticking in this unique RPG by Studio Pixel Punk!
- Explore the interconnected paths of Arcadia, finding its shortcuts and secrets.
- Time is always ticking, don’t let your (and anyone else’s) Anima run out.
- Solve puzzles and gather new abilities and tools to get past obstacles.
- Many different weapons, from melee to ranged, to suit your play style.
- Need more stamina? Upgrade yourself with a wide variety of chips.
- Highly replayable and non-linear, try to find the fastest route to your objectives.
- Cooperative gameplay available.
Unsighted (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Humble Games