Ubisoft: Steep, Rayman Legends, and Just Dance 2017 for the Nintendo Switch
During and following the Nintendo Switch Presentation, several Ubisoft games were announced/confirmed for the Nintendo Switch, including Steep:
- Steep (release date TBD): an online open world extreme sports video game. Unfortunately, we have absolutely no details about the Nintendo Switch version of the game… not even some screenshots. Ubisoft specifies that the “majestic slopes of Alaska” will be added in a free update available later this year.;
- Rayman Legends Definitive Edition (release date TBD): this version of the game will feature some exclusive, brand new content. It looks like Michel Ancel himself is working on the game, in order to provide original content that makes “full use of the power of the Switch and its new controllers”;
- Just Dance 2017 (release date: March): the same as on Wii U, but on Switch this time around. It also comes with the 3 month subscription to Just Dance Unlimited. There will be one extra track (available via Just Dance Unlimited): “How Deep Is Your Love” by Calvin Harris & Disciples.
Here’s the 5 games modes includes:
- Just Dance: Dance to the hottest hits in the classic Just Dance experience! Compete with your friends in Rival Scoring or team up for the highest score in co-op.
- Just Dance Machine: Each Dance Machine session is composed of five short exclusive and unique dance experiences that span different types of dance, including flamenco, Charleston, ballet, haka, and cancan, never seen before in Just Dance!
- World Dance Floor: The fan-favorite online multiplayer dance floor is back and better than ever! Dance live with players from around the world, enjoy special live events like tournaments, collaborate with other dancers to unlock special prizes, and more!
- Dance Quest: Compete against AI dancers and unlock all the quests to beat the game!
- Sweat + Playlists: Make workouts fun by creating playlists with your favorite tracks, which can be taken on the go thanks to the Nintendo Switch’s portability, or launching the Non-Stop Shuffle mode! Track calories burned, time spent dancing, and number of songs played!
All three games have been added to the Upcoming Releases page!