On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Asphalt 9: Legends on Nintendo Switch (originally released on October 8th 2019 in Europe, North America, and Japan)
Click here for more Software updates!
Asphalt 9: Legends – Ver. ???
- Release date: March 13th 2020 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- adds new location (Carribean)
- adds 14 new supercars (including the iconic McLaren Senna and Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta)
- adds deep customization options for selected cars
- offers an improved Multiplayer Mode.
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Gameloft PR
How to download updates for Asphalt 9: Legends for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Asphalt 9: Legends, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.