On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Torchlight III on Nintendo Switch (originally released on October 22nd 2020 in Europe and North America)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Torchlight III – Ver. ???
- Release date: TBA
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- adds three new pets. The Midnight Cat, Dragonling Spirit, and the Spooky Retriever can be rescued from dungeons and bosses, and come with a new legendary pet skill, Necropupper. This ability summons two skeletons that last 12 seconds, deal 50% weapon damage and have 50% of your health. These spooky pets will only be available until December, so players will need to track them down before then!
- adds the Ancient Ember gear set. A Relic-focused set, provides two new skills: Imbue Relic, which restores all Relic Energy and resets Relic skill cooldowns, and Earthen Spike, which conjures spikes from the ground that deal 100% weapon damage to a nearby enemy when an Active Relic Skill is activated.
- adds two new weapons. The Sword of the Lost Legion grants a new active skill that allows players to summon a battalion of ghostly skeletons, while the Lightning Baller mace fires a large shock bolt that splinters into smaller shock bolt projectiles.
- adds six new fort decorations to unlock, as two new fort items have been added to each of three contracts in the multi-tiered contracts progression and reward system that lets players earn Fame and unlock elite items.
- Adventurer’s Contract
- Faceless Orator (Rare)
- Tombstone (Common)
- Homesteader’s Contract
- Wooden Coffin (Common)
- Cemetery Stone Wall (Magic)
- Craftsman’s Contract
- Witch’s Table (Rare)
- Skull Gate (Magic)
- introduces a number of quality of life improvements
- two new added affixes to Fazeer’s Dun’djinn: Anchored and Essential
- the ability to buy Respectacles — special items players can use to respec their builds — in town via potion vendors
- provides bug fixes
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Perfect World PR
How to download updates for Torchlight IIIfor the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Torchlight III, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.