On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various updates for Swords & Bones 2 on Nintendo Switch (originally released on July 6th 2023 in Japan, and July 7th 2023 in Europe and North America)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Swords & Bones 2 – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: July 31st 2023 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available yet. This update brings the following to the game:
- fixes a critical bug preventing players from finishing the game.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: RedDeer.Games (Twitter)
How to download updates for Swords & Bones 2 for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Swords & Bones 2, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.