Super Volley Blast (Switch): Software updates
In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Super Volley Blast on Nintendo Switch (originally released on July 12th 2018 in Europe and North America).
How to download updates for Super Volley Blast for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Super Volley Blast, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Super Volley Blast – Ver. ???
- Release date: November 1st 2018 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
Patch New Features
- Super blast mode with 5 super blast elements (both quick match and tournament options)
- Rumble feedback and several languages added: German, French, Italian, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Catalan, Chinese simplified and Japanese
- A new volley court on China
- AI avatars can now be selected individually and challenge icons appear on the challenge screen
- Access to the controller applet from the main menu added
- Improved color feedback when players hit the ball
- Minor game bugs fixed
- Minor UI sounds fixed
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Unfinished Pixel PR