In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Super Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online (originally released on September 5th 2019 in North America, and September 6th 2019 in Europe and Japan).
Important note: the app is known as Super Family Computer – Nintendo Switch Online in Japan. It’s actually a separate app, but Software updates are expected to be the same. If there’s any differences, we will make sure to indicate it clearly in the patch notes below.
Click here for more Software updates!
Super Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online – Ver. 1.0.0
- Release date: September 5th 2019 (North America) / September 6th 2019 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Additional notes: this is the launch version of the app.
- Source: Nintendo
How to download updates for Super Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Super Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.