On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Super Mario Maker 2 on Nintendo Switch (originally released on June 28th 2019 in Europe, North America, and Japan).
Click here for more Software updates!
Super Mario Maker 2 – Ver. 1.0.0
- Release date: May 15th 2019 (North America) / May 16th 2019 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- Additional notes: this is the “base” version of the game, that you get by pre-purchasing and pre-loading the game from the Nintendo eShop.
- Source: Nintendo
How to download updates for Super Mario Maker 2 for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Super Mario Maker 2, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.