QUByte Interactive have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Super Hiking League DX, a splitscreen competitive platformer developed by Bit Ink Studios. It will be released on August 10th in Europe and North America for 4.99€ / £4.49 / $4.99.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
An evil wizard is making the mountains disappear as part of his plans to make the world perfectly flat! As a member of the Super Hiking League, you will not allow this to happen. Get in a hiking dispute against other trekkers to collect all the magic gems and end their plans! Super Hiking League DX provides immediate fun with precision-elastic-hang-jump-precision gameplay with beautiful pixel art graphics and a phenomenal and authentic 8-bit soundtrack!
- Single player mode!
- Challenge a friend in local multiplayer mode!
- Unlock dozens of stages by completing Arcade mode in different difficulty settings!
- Select rope modes: Automatic, Mixed or Advanced!
- Time Attack mode! Race the clock, and then watch your own replays or the Hike Master’s!
- Beautiful retro graphics!
- Tight gameplay and controls!
- Bending Elastic Rope Swing Physics!
- Amazing Soundtrack!
Super Hiking League DX (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 10th in Europe and North America.
Source: QUByte Interactive