On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Subnautica on Nintendo Switch (originally released on May 14th 2021 in Europe, North America, and Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Subnautica – Ver. ???
- Release date: May 25th 2021 (North America) / May 26th 2021 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Fix for freeze at 40% of loading saved game
- Fix for crash on loading save game if player saved in Cyclops
- Fix for base rebuild sometimes pushing player outside of the base causing physics simulation issues (and maybe even crash)
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Unknwon Worlds Entertainment
How to download updates for Subnautica for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Subnautica, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.