On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Subnautica: Below Zero on Nintendo Switch (originally released on May 13th 2021 in Japan, and May 14th 2021 in Europe and North America)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Subnautica: Below Zero – Ver. ???
- Release date: June 22nd 2021 (North America, Europe) / June 23rd 2021 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available. This update brings the following:
- possible fix for a crash from the PDA while playing in certain languages
- UI performance improvements
- memory improvements
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Unknown Worlds Entertainment (Twitter)
How to download updates for Subnautica: Below Zero for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Subnautica: Below Zero, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.