In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Speed Brawl on Nintendo Switch (originally released on the Nintendo eShop on September 18th 2018 in North America).
How to download updates for Speed Brawl for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Speed Brawl on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Speed Brawl – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: October 11th 2018 (North America)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- Additional notes: this is the Day 1 update… releasing nearly a month after launch. Unfortunately, we do not know what this update adds and/or fixes…
- Source: Double Stallion (Twitter)