In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Sparklite on Nintendo Switch (originally released on the Nintendo eShop on November 14th 2019 in Europe, North America, and Japan).
Click here for more Software updates!
Sparklite – Ver. ???
- Release date: December 2nd 2019 (Europe, North America) / December 3rd (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- End Run option added
- Show Beat Counts on Map
- More space available for patches
- Audio improvements
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Merge Games (Twitter)
How to download updates for Sparklite for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Sparklite on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.