Chorus Worldwide have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Space Moth: Lunar Edition, a shoot ’em up developed by 1CC Games. To be more precise, it’s a new version of the cult classic, featuring “totally overhauled visuals, all-new enemies and attacks, a deeper scoring system, remixed soundtrack and fresh player powers.” It will be released on November 18th in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
1CC Games’ first shoot ’em up returns with totally overhauled visuals, all-new enemies and attacks, a deeper scoring system, remixed soundtrack and fresh player powers. Space Moth: Lunar Edition is the ultimate version of the beloved cult classic.
Some things stay the same! Fact: everything is better with lasers. So we put lasers on over 30 angry giant insects who want to stop you, Space Moth, from escaping Earth and going to the Moon. Show them who’s boss and blast your way into space!
Space Moth: Lunar Edition is the ultimate version of the beloved cult classic. Dodge through intricate kaleidoscopes of death in this psychedelic shoot ’em up, featuring a flexible new scoring system which will please experienced shmup players and newcomers alike.
Following the success of Star Hunter DX, 1CC Games have returned to their very first shoot ’em up, Space Moth DX, with a complete overhaul. With upgraded visuals, brand-new enemies and attacks, a deeper scoring system, remixed soundtrack and fresh player powers, Space Moth: Lunar Edition is born.
- Vivid Visuals: From reworked nocturnal backgrounds to new enemies and particle effects, graphics have been enhanced to give Lunar Edition a distinct style and flair of its own.
- Bullet Heaven: Enemy attacks have been upgraded using 1CC Games’ custom bullet pattern editor from Star Hunter DX, allowing for intricate kaleidoscopes of death to dodge through!
- From Beginner to Pro: Lunar Edition adds a flexible new scoring system, built to both raise the skill ceiling so pros can aim for stratospheric high scores, while lowering the barrier to entry so beginners can jump right in.
- Stellar Sounds: To suit the more intense gameplay in Lunar Edition, all of the game’s cuts have been remixed and reinvigorated to get your blood pumping!
- Ultimate Control: Eight directions. Three buttons. Keyboard, controller and arcade stick support. The freedom to remap any setup as you please. Jump straight into the game without having to worry about finger gymnastics!
Space Moth: Lunar Edition (Switch – eShop) comes out on November 18th in Europe and North America.
Source: Chorus Worldwide (Steam)