Song Of Memories headed to Europe and North America this year
Last year, Pure Wish announced they were porting Song Of Memories to the Nintendo Switch, and that the Japanese version would include English and French language options. This led us to wonder whether there would be a European and North American release later down the line, especially as one was announced for the PlayStation 4.
And it turns out that yes, there will be a western release for Song Of Memories on Nintendo Switch. And it’s PQube who will publish the game in Europe and North America, though it’s not clear when in 2018 yet.
For those of you who never heard of this game before, Song Of Memories is a romantic visual novel, with a dark and sinister side. On one hand, you have a memorable musical love story, and on the other, you have an apocalyptic virus sweeping across the world, and threatening those closest to you.
Here’s a short trailer and the list of key features:
- Become the most popular guy around – Romance six gorgeous girls and reshape the story around your chosen one true love – with multiple endings up for grabs.
- A cast bursting with life – Forget static visual novel conversations: Fully animated characters move and react to one another’s lines, all voiced by the original Japanese cast across more than 40 hours of audio.
- A deep, dark secret to uncover – Don’t be fooled by the colourful exterior: Song Of Memories is a tale of love in the early days of a monster apocalypse! Can you discover the truth and save the love of your life?
- An adventure that defies expectations – Song Of Memories combines all the best parts of visual novels with rhythm-action and light role-playing systems to offer surprises at every turn.
- Complex, branching storylines – Your decisions affect what happens! Keep track of every single twist and turn with the storyline tracker, which lets you revisit choices and explore different outcomes.
- A musical masterpiece – Discover an incredible, original soundtrack that fills more than four audio CDs, and harness those tunes yourself in an intense rhythm-action battle system.
Finally, here’s some screenshots:
Song Of Memories (Switch) comes out later this year, worldwide.
Source: PQube PR