Sociable Soccer to score on Nintendo Switch
If you want a football game nowadays, you don’t really have much choice: you have to settle with realistic gameplay with FIFA or PES. But for those looking for a more arcade-y experience, that isn’t full fantasy (like Rocket League), there really isn’t much for you… unless you take a look at the indie scene. That way, you will not miss Sociable Soccer, which is coming to the Nintendo Switch!
By the same designer that came up with Sensible Soccer comes Sociable Soccer, described as a fast-paced football action game. It’s been designed to be easy to play, but also hard to master. It can be played in Single Player and Multiplayer (local and internet), and features over 1 000 international teams and 30 000 players… all with editable data!
Here’s the key features of Sociable Soccer:
- The fastest, most responsive gameplay you may ever experience
- Over 1,000 teams and 30,000 players from around the World, all with editable data.
- Online or offline multiplayer for 2-8 friends in customisable competitions
- Get stuck into World Mode, upgrade your manager character and win 67 international football trophies.
- Lots of formations and tactics options to fine tune your team
- Good looking graphics, great sound, replays, and cameras including THAT camera angle
Here’s a trailer, a video of the game running on the Nintendo Switch (it was shown behind closed doors at gamescom) and some screenshots:
Unfortunately, we don’t really know when Sociable Soccer will be released, as the game is still in Early Access on Steam. We also don’t know about any Nintendo Switch features either, but it’s something we will learn about at a later date!
Sociable Soccer (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet, but it’s already been added to the Upcoming Games page!
Founder and main writer for Perfectly Nintendo. Tried really hard to find something funny and witty to put here, but had to admit defeat. Also known as Maintenance Guy by some. Twitter: @lite_agent