On Friday, Activision announced that Skylanders Imaginators would be one of the titles available at launch on the Nintendo Switch. This version of the game will have a really interesting features: players will be able to play without the Portal of Powers. All they will have to do is scan the Skylanders, and store them in a digital library (up to 300 in total), to use at any time.
Following launch, the Cursed Tiki Temple level pack will be released on March 12th ($29.99). This new pack features an all-new adventure where with more than 100 new offerings to unlock for your Imaginators, and includes a new Sensei character, Wild Storm, a life Creation Crystal, and an Imaginite Mystery Chest.
But that’s not all: later this Spring, a new Sensei will be introduced… Grave Clobber.
Once a great pharaoh who ruled the Golden Desert long ago, Grave Clobber was buried by his seven jealous brothers in an underwater tomb while he was sleeping. He eventually rose from his watery grave, clobbered each of his brothers and became the perfect choice to be a Sensei trainer for the Brawler Class.
Here’s the main features:
- Embark on an Epic New Adventure
- Use the Imaginite Creation Crystals to Create Your Own Skylanders
- Sensei Skylanders are the Ultimate Masters of the Almighty Sky-Chi Powers
- Battle to Save Skylands with the Sensei and Imaginator Skylanders
- Use 10 Different Battle Class Types to Defeat Kaos and his Minions
- Take your Skylanders on the go with the Digital Collection
Finally, here’s some screenshots and a picture of the Starter Pack (sold $59.99):
Skylanders Imaginators (Switch) will be released on March 3rd in Europe and North America.