On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various updates for Ship of Fools on Nintendo Switch (originally released on November 22nd 2022 in North America and Europe)!
Click here for more updates!
Ship of Fools – Ver. 0.9.3.11
- Release date: December 7th 2022 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Memory optimizations (Sprite atlas size improvements / End game videos were 4K so reduced for Switch only)
- Save frequency reduced on Switch (Game was saving achievement progress that isn’t needed on Switch)
- Fix for Roll being incorrectly mapped to the dpad
- Online stability improvements to reduce disconnects
- œ french character now displays correctly
- Ripple effects now use correct sector colours
- Reduced rumble strength by 30%
- Japanese text displays correctly in delete save game confirmation box
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Team17
How to download updates for Ship of Fools for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Ship of Fools, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.