On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Shin Megami Tensei V on Nintendo Switch (originally released on November 11th 2021 in Japan, and November 12th 2021 in Europe and North America)
Click here for more Software updates!
Shin Megami Tensei V – Ver. 1.0.2
- Release date: December 3rd 2021 (Japan) / December 9th 2021 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
- Adds Optional features
- Option to adjust the field of view during exploration: 11 levels (MIN: default, MEDIUM, MAX, and more)
- Option to adjust screen brightness: 11 levels (MIN, MEDIUM: default, MAX, and more)
- You can adjust the brightness to suit your playing environment as well as your own preferences. Please note that the screen may become too bright in certain areas, or when using certain skills, with the MAX setting.
- Removed from wind traps after the leyline in Demon King’s Castle: 3rd Stratum
- Other minor fixes
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Atlus
How to download updates for Shin Megami Tensei V for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Shin Megami Tensei V, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.