Runbow (Switch): Software updates (latest: Ver. 1.0.1)
On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Runbow on Nintendo Switch (originally released on July 3rd 2018 in Europe and North America)!
How to download updates for Runbow for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Runbow, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Runbow – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: September 28th 2018 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
- fixed a crash that happened when finishing the Adventure Mode
- fixed an issue that prevented some players from unlocking Juan and Shovel Knight
- removed the “Colourmaster” achievement, as it links to an older version
- changed and renamed the 9 player simultaneous achievement to unlock with 8 players playing at the same time
- fixed the sound issue when in an online lobby
- fixed several smaller issues
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: 13AM Games (Twitter)