On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Röki on Nintendo Switch (originally released on October 15th 2020 in Europe and North America, and November 5th 2020 in Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Röki – Ver. ???
- Release date: November 26th 2020 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- New Feature – Restart Chapter: Players can now restart the current chapter they are playing from the pause menu.
- If they are playing ACT 1, it will return them to the Opening Walk.
- If they are playing ACT 2, it will return them to the Portal Stone Clearing.
- If they are playing ACT 3, it will return them to the Beach.
- Fixed skybox visibility while examining graves in ACT 1.
- Fixed skybox visibility when opening the wolf mountain rootway door in ACT 2
- Fixed Krokelings appearing when they shouldn’t in the mill pond in ACT 2.
- Fixed issue that teleported the player to the right guard tower in ACT 3
- Fixed issue where journal tutorial on beach locked player movement in ACT 3.
- Fixed player going out of bounds in ACT 3
- Fixed inconsistencies in main character’s name in some language versions.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: United Label
How to download updates for Röki for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Röki, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.