Yesterday, Psyonix shared some details about what’s coming to Rocket League in February, March, and beyond.
First, here’s what’s coming in February:
– End of Competitive Season 9 + Rewards!
– Beginning of Competitive Season 10
– All new In-Game Event
– Friends List (previously referred to as RocketID)
– Cross-Platform Party system
– New Crate launch
– New in-game Music
And here’s what’s coming in March:
– New Licensed Premium DLC
– Rocket Pass 2 Ends
But that’s not all: Rocket Pass 3 is also coming this Spring, and will feature a new Challenge System (more details coming at a later date). Also, Psyonix has conformed that the new arena create for the Chinese version of Rocket League will also be released outside that country.
And for those of you who play competitively, Psyonix has revealed the rewards for Competitive Season 9, which are as follows:
Competitive and Extra Mode Rewards
- Bronze I or higher – Season 9 – Bronze Wheels
- Silver I or higher – Season 9 – Silver Wheels + lower Wheels
- Gold I or higher – Season 9 – Gold Wheels + lower Wheels
- Platinum I or higher – Season 9 – Platinum Wheels + lower Wheels
- Diamond I or higher – Season 9 – Diamond Wheels + lower Wheels
- Champion I or higher – Season 9 – Champion Wheels + Lower Wheels
Grand Champion Rewards
- Competitive Grand Champion – ‘Season 9 – Grand Champion’ In-Game Title + all Season 9 Wheels
- Rumble Grand Champion – ‘Season 9 – RNG Champ’ In-Game Title + all Season 9 Wheels
- Dropshot Grand Champion – ‘Season 9 – Floor Destroyer’ In-Game Title + all Season 9 Wheels
- Hoops Grand Champion – ‘Season 9 – Dunk Master’ In-Game Title + all Season Wheels
- Snow Day Grand Champion – ‘Season 9 – Blizzard Wizard’ In-Game Title + all Season 9 Wheels
(Note: Grand Champion In-Game Titles for Extra Modes are earned by achieving Grand Champion in each individual Extra Mode)
To earn your reward, you have to complete your placement matches in a Competitive Playlist and fulfill the appropriate Season Reward Level. As for Season 10, it will have the same soft reset as previous competitive seasons: you will need to complete 10 placement matches per Competitive Playlist to earn your rank, that will be near your previously-held rank.