On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for R.B.I. Baseball 21 on Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 16th 2021 in Europe, North America, and Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
R.B.I. Baseball 21 – Ver. ???
- Release date: March 29th 2021 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available yet. This update brings the following:
- fixes the crash issues around Friday’s roster update (if you’re encountering the crash issue, you can delete your save data as a last ditch workaround).
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: MLB Advanced Media
How to download updates for R.B.I. Baseball 21 for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for R.B.I. Baseball 21, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.