Prison Architect Nintendo Switch Edition (Switch): Software updates (latest: Ver. 1.03)
On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Prison Architect Nintendo Switch Edition on Nintendo Switch (originally released on August 20th 2018 in Europe, North America, and Japan).
How to download updates for Prison Architect Nintendo Switch Edition for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Prison Architect Nintendo Switch Edition, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Prison Architect Nintendo Switch Edition – Ver. 1.0.3
- Release date: November ??? (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
Escape Mode DLC Updates
- Armories set as “Shared” areas in Architect Mode will automatically be set to “Staff” in Escape Mode.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would get stuck following a crew member.
- Improved performance, particularly on ‘The Farm’ map.
- Fixed an issue in Escape Mode where the player could be stuck in the Infirmary being shot by the Military and healed by the doctors.
- Victims are no longer cleared at the end of the game, but rather at the start of a new game, allowing you to see the correct number of victims (and consequently the correct score).
- The ‘Cursor Zoom’ setting has been removed from the Escape Mode options (it didn’t work in that mode anyway).
- Fixed an issue where playing more than one map per boot would impact performance.
- Prevented games from becoming unplayable if the player shuts off a power supply and then becomes unconscious.
- Mobile Phones can now be stashed outside of missions for ‘The Boss’.
- Fires no longer destroys pipes and electrical cables.
Base Game Updates
- Fixed a crash which would occur when selecting the Catering option in the Logistics menu.
- Prevented a crash that would occasionally happen when placing serving tables.
- Stopped a hang from occurring when moving a large number of guards at the same time.
- Fixed a crash caused by having your money deducted.
- It is now possible to overlap quick rooms. (PlayStation 4 and Xbox One only)
- Busted the pesky ghosts that were taking control of trucks and driving off without the driver.
- Dismantle Object now is at end of object list.
- Classy window no longer contains duplicate ‘- $’ in the construction hint.
- Vehicles could get trapped outside of the map and were stuck in a processing state, spamming invalid jobs into the job system and causing workers to try to pick them up, which they would fail indefinitely.
- Additional notes: release date TBC
- Source: Double Eleven