In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Portal Knights on Nintendo Switch (originally released on November 23rd 2017 in Europe and North America, and April 19th 2018 in Japan).
How to download updates for Portal Knights for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Portal Knights, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Portal Knights – Ver. 1.4
- Release date: TBA
- Patch notes:
- Pirate City – Landlubber’s Leap: Explore the rip-roaring pirate city, Landlubber’s Leap and take on brand-new adventures. Meet new characters, complete there quests and earn exciting rewards!
- Mysterious Spectral Knights: Find our new mysterious Spectral Knights who will guide players on their epic journeys and complete daring quests.
- New Armor: Players will discover over 20 new armors! Find armors in dungeon chests or craft new exotic armor at the Portal Knights sanctuary.
- Weekly Gifts: Find or craft mailboxes in-game to discover a new, free gift every week!
- Additional notes: none
- Source: 505 Games PR