Today’s Pokémon news: a new update for Pokémon GO is now available, but also…
- Pokémon Shuffle
Today, a new update for Pokémon GO was released on Android and iOS, bringing the game to Ver. 0.35.0 and 1.5.0 respectively. Here’s the official patchnotes:
- Implemented Pokémon Appraisal: Trainers will now be able to learn about a Pokémon’s attack and defense capabilities from their Team Leader (Candela, Blanche or Spark) to determine which of their Pokémon have the most potential for battle.
- We are still working hard on several new and exciting features to come in the future of Pokémon GO.
- Minor bot fixes
Talking of Pokémon GO, it will once again be featured in Famitsu magazine this week. Here’s the preview scan:
Today, some new content for Pokémon Shuffle went live:
- a special stage featuring White Kyurem is now available until September 6th;
- the Escalation Battle featuring Diancie is back until September 6th. It allows you to get a different set of items, such as Skill Boosters and Exp. Boosters. At Level 50, you get a Diancite (or a Mega Speedup if you already have the Diancite);
- the special stage featuring Shaymin Land Forme is back until September 6th. If you have already caught it, you can get Shaymin Skill Boosters instead;
- the special stage featuring Zekrom is also back until September 6th. If you have already caught it, you can get Zekrom Skill Boosters instead;
- the special stage featuring Complete Forme Zygarde is also back until September 6th
Also, rewards are being sent out to players who took part in the Mega Garchomp challenge. Here’s what you can get, depending on your overall rank:
- Top 1,200 players in Europe, Top 1,800 in North America, Top 5,000 players in Japan = Garchompite + Mega Speedup + Skill Swapper;
- Top 3,500 players in Europe, Top 5,300 in North America, Top 15,000 players in Japan = Garchompite + Mega Speedup;
- Top 14,000 players in Europe, 22,000 in North America, Top 60,000 players in Japan = Garchompite + Exp. Booster S;
- Top 19,000 players in Europe, 29,000 in North America, Top 80,000 players in Japan = Attack Power + Exp. Booster S;
- Already have a Garchompite = Raise Max Level
- Not Ranked = Attack Power
You have until Augst 30th to claim your reward.