Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! (Switch): Software updates
On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! on Nintendo Switch (originally released on September 20th 2018 in Japan, and December 4th 2018 in Europe and North America).
Looking for details about the various Pokémon distributions for this game? Then please check out this page instead!
How to download updates for Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for the game, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Important note: each version of the game has its own set of Software updates. Naturally, the contents of said updates are the same for both versions, but that means that you need to download them for both if you own the two games.
Click here for more Software updates!
Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! – Ver. 1.0.0
- Release date: November 1st 2018 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- Additional notes: this is the launch version of the game, and the one you get when you pre-purchase it from the Nintendo eShop. Should there be a Day 1 update, we will add all the relevant details on this page as soon as they’re available.
- Source: Nintendo