Overcooked! 2 (Switch): Software updates
In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Overcooked! 2 on Nintendo Switch (originally released on August 7th 2018 in Europe, Japan, and North America).
How to download updates for Overcooked! 2 for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Overcooked! 2, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Overcooked! 2 – Ver. ???
- Release date: October 15th 2018 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Players joining online sessions will now be able to save progress
- Fixed an issue that could occur if a level was quit whilst a chef was chopping
- Fixed an issue that could occur when swapping chefs whilst in the throne room
- Fixed stacks of clean plates/glasses not being correctly reset if placed into a bin
- Fixed multiple issues with counters and objects not highlighting correctly
- Fixed an issue where players could respawn with previously caught items
- Fixed the missing smoke particle in the food van for clients when joining an online kitchen
- Fixed an issue that could occur when interaction with a large pile of chopped ingredient
- Fixed an issue in Level 2 -3 where pots and pans could become stuck on the moving platform
- Fixed in issue on Level 6-3 where ingredients could become stuck when changing the direction of the conveyor belt
- Fixed an issue on Level 3-1 where the chopping boards and sinks could wash/chop without player input
- Fixed dropped ingredients not being consistently affected by wind
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Team17