Nintendo news (July 10): WarioWare Gold / Go Vacation

Today’s Nintendo news: latest trailer for WarioWare Gold, but also…

  • Go Vacation
  • Nintendo Minute – Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
  • Mario Tennis Aces
  • ARMS
  • Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
  • Nintendo Labo
  • Frizzy’s Silly amiibo Theater
  • Ask Izzy

WarioWare Gold

Here’s the latest trailer for WarioWare Gold:

WarioWare Gold (3DS) comes out on July 27th in Europe, August 2nd in Japan, and August 3rd in North America.

Go Vacation

Here’s the overview trailer for Go Vacation:

Go Vacation (Switch) comes out on July 27th in Europe and North America, and later this year in Japan.

Nintendo Minute – Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

Here’s the latest episode of Nintendo Minute, which happens to be about Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker this time around!

Hi, today we’re playing Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker launching for Nintendo Switch on July 13. This game is adorable and really fun to play in co-op mode. We hope you’re also looking forward to playing the Super Mario Odyssey inspired levels which is new for this game. As always, we hope you enjoyed this video and we’ll see you next week!

 

-Kit & Krysta

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Switch, 3DS) comes out on July 13th worldwide.

Mario Tennis Aces

Here’s a video of the highlights of the Reggie Fils-Aimé vs Bill Trinen match on Mario Tennis Aces, recorded at E3 2018:

ARMS

The latest Party Crash event for ARMS took place last week, and it’s Min Min who won with 51% of wins (leaving Kid Cobra with 49%). Here’s the full leaderboards:

Source: Nintendo (Twitter) / Nintendo (Twitter)

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

Here’s the latest preview for the Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Drama CD, releasing on August 17th in Japan:

Nintendo Labo

Here’s a few Nintendo Labo video from the Nintendo Labo UK YouTube Channel:

Frizzy’s Silly amiibo Theater

Here’s the second episode of the Frizzy’s Silly amiibo Theater web series, Ain’t No Party Like A Tom Nook Party!:

Ask Izzy

Here’s the second episode of the Ask Izzy web series:


twittergoogle_plusredditmail

Lite_Agent

Founder and main writer for Perfectly Nintendo. Tried really hard to find something funny and witty to put here, but had to admit defeat. Also known as Maintenance Guy by some. Twitter: @lite_agent