On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for My Friend Pedro on Nintendo Switch (originally released on June 20th 2019 in Europe, North America, and Japan).
Click here for more Software updates!
My Friend Pedro – Ver. ??? (Code Yellow Update)
- Release date: October 17th 2019 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Added 14 unlockable Game Modifiers – found throughout the story:
- All weapons
- Infinite Ammo
- No Recoil
- Player Bullet Speed
- Enemy Bullet Speed
- One-Shot Enemies
- One-Shot Player
- Infinite Focus
- Focus Speed
- Player Speed
- Big Heads
- Player Size
- Cinematic Focus Camera
- Side-On Camera
- Added optional in-game timer showing current level time and full run time.
- Added ability to hide HUD.
- Added ability to turn off checkpoints.
- Added re-mappable keyboard shortcut for restarting level
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Devolver Digital (YouTube)
How to download updates for My Friend Pedro for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for My Friend Pedro, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.